Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Who Ordered The Lobotomy For These Kids?

In an ad titled "Home for the Holidays: Share Why You're Working to Re-elect President Obama," the campaign provides ideas on how to spread the good news of Captain Humility.

These children of the corn tout The Won as a politician of “my generation”.  Each one shows a series of family photos and rattle off “accomplishments” of their favorite community organizer while suggesting that you look on YouTube™ and Facebook.  “He just made a great speech in Kansas,” one says.  “Maybe they’ll see what you’re doing and want to follow.”

I’m not going to link that garbage on my blog, but if you want to see the creepy video, it’s here.


3 comments:

  1. No twitter campaign... I wonder why not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps because of the disastrous Attack Watch Twitter fiasco. Just guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find PCP, I had to run with the 'lobotomy' theme, too funny

    Linked here

    http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2012/10/teenage-lobotomies-for-obama.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.