Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tarheels “Snaer-ed” In Shocker Loss To Florida State


Yesterday I was looking for revenge for the loss the Duke Blue Devils suffered at the hands of the North Carolina Tarheels on March 3rd.  Little did I know that the revenge I was hoping for would come in the form of the Heels losing in a shocker to FSU in the 2012 ACC Tournament.

The team that defeated the Blue Devils took it to the Heels but good.  FSU’s box score reflects a 57.9 field goal percentage compared to Carolina’s 39.4%.  The ‘Noles dominated beyond the arc 47.8% to 25.0%.
Michael Snaer scored 18 points on 7-of-13 shooting for FSU. Deividas Dulkys netted 16 while Luke Loucks posted a 10-point, 13-assist double-double for the Seminoles.
With 3.9 seconds left and a chance to tie the game, P. J. Hairston shot and missed the iron when the buzzer sounded.
On January 14, 2012, Florida State breezed its way to a 90-57 shellacking of the Tarheels.  It was the biggest blowout ever handed to Coach Roy Williams.

During the game I saw one Carolina fan holding up a sign at Phillips Arena that read, “A Duke fan gave me these tickets.”  Poor baby.  Today, along with all the other true blue Dukies and Cameron Crazies I am laughing insanely at you.

Revenge is sweet I tell ya.  Revenge is sweet.

Congratulations to all you ‘Noles fans.  See ya at the NCAA Tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.