Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The PUK Awards Cage Match #12

Cage Match No. 11 came and went without much fanfare here.  That’s because iOwnTheWorld, the site that is hosting the contest to determine which website has created the best agitprop for 2012, took this past Sunday off and resumed the contest on Monday.

Clearly, I was preoccupied with the 2013 BCS National Championship Game between my beloved Alabama Crimson Tide and those beaten and battered little leprechauns from South Bend.

But I digress.  Cage Match No. 11 saw iOwnTheWorld pitted against The People’s Cube.  The Cube won hands down.

The current cage match, No. 12, features my friend, Will Profitt of Capitalist Preservation with a commanding lead over opponent Terrell Aftermath, 52-19.  You go, Will.

The contest began with 28 finalists and now the number of contestants has been whittled down to 4.

Each cage match begins at 8PM ET every night and will last for 24 hours.

Please go over to iOwnTheWorldgo the comments section and click the thumbs up icon to vote for your favorite image.

Have a great day and don’t forget to vote.

NOTE:  With just four finalists to go, I have high hopes that another graphic of mine will make into one or both of the two remaining cage matches.  If that’s the case, I sure hope you’ll do me a solid and cast your vote for me.

Meanwhile, have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  Your readership means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.