Friday, January 4, 2013

The PUK Awards Cage Match #9


Wow, I thought for sure that the Alfred E. Neuman as Barack Obama graphic would have been chosen the winner in iOwnTheWorld’s Cage Match No. 8, but it lost by nearly 3 to 1 to Maksim’s entry.  I even created a graphic using that image for a caption contest and submitted it as an entry.

For those of you who may not have been following the action, iOwnTheWorld is holding “cage matches” to determine which website has created the best conservative agitprop for the year in an effort to present the winner with the coveted PUK Award.

The contest began with 28 finalists and now the contestants have been whittled down to 10.

Cage Match No. 9 is going on right now through 8PM ET tomorrow.  It features another offering by Maksim (Surrender Your Dignity) and one from iOwnTheWorld (You gotta open my bra handsome...).  Each cage match begins at 8PM ET every night and will last for 24 hours.

Please go over to iOwnTheWorldgo the comments section and click the thumbs up icon to vote for your favorite image.

There are still five more cage matches to go and possibly another chance for one my entries to make to it into one or more of them, so stay tuned right here for further updates.

Have a great day and don’t forget to vote.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you won; I forgot to try and help you...

    The days run together and are over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BC,

    Thanks for your encouragement and, by the way, I understand life interrupts.

    You just have a great weekend and, of course, please take care out there.

    ReplyDelete

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.