Friday, December 5, 2014

Who The Hell Is This Putrid Video For?

FULL DISCLOSURE:  I’m no fan of country music.  Never have been.  Never will be.

The Stand With Hillary Super PAC got some gawd-awful idiot to write a vapid, vacuous “song” about how wonderful Hillary Clinton is.  It’s almost Gruberesque.  You know the guy who said American voters are stupid. (WARNING:  If you don't want your ears to bleed, for God's sake don't click on the link.  Don't you do it!)

Apparently someone at SWH2016 believed in his heart of hearts that Gruber was right and thought “what the hell, let’s go for it.”

Now, I told you up front I’m no country music fan.  Fan or not, it’s easy to tell this song is an insult to country music.

We’re supposed to embrace the fetid stench of corruption and lies?  Nah, baby.


The Twitterverse pounced on the video.  #HillaryCountrySongs became a thing over at Twitchy and so, I decided to Photoshop™ Bill and Hillary in some Western garb and gave it the “new car smell” and assigned the #HillaryCountrySongs “How Can I Miss You If You Won’t Go Away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.