Monday, January 12, 2015

Ohio State Vs Oregon For The National College Football Championship

I loves me some good ‘ol college football.  The wind went out of my sails when Ohio State upset my beloved Alabama Crimson Tide 42-35 on New Year’s Day.  It is because of that that I will be rooting for the Oregon Ducks in the CFP Championship.

The game kicks off at 8:30 PM ET from the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX and will air on ESPN.

I have never followed Oregon football, but I’ve heard it said often that they are “soft” and are a “finesse” team.  Oregon has a record of 70-10 since 2009 and only Alabama has a better record (72-9).

Ohio State is the underdog in this game according to many sports “experts” but it’s important to remember they defeated the Ducks 26-17 in the 2010 Rose Bowl.  If Oregon goes with a hurry-up offense those big ‘ol defensive linemen for the Buckeyes won’t be able to keep up.  They’ll be grabbing their knees and sucking wind most of the game.

I predict the Bucs will be cryin’ on the plane ride back to Columbus and that will make me happy.

GO DUCKS!

And because no football post would be complete without some pom-poms, here is a lovely Duck cheerleader.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.