Sunday, January 18, 2015

NFC Championship: Green Bay Packers Vs Seattle Seahawks

The NFC Championship game kicks off at 3:05 PM ET on FOX between the Seattle Seahawks and the Green Bay Packers for the NFC Conference Championship.  Both teams finished their season at 13-4 and oddsmakers have the Pack down as 7.5 point underdogs.

Of course, the talk all week has revolved around QB Aaron Rodgers’ torn calf muscle. He’s been struggling with that injury for roughly four weeks.  He has assured his teammates and Packers fans that he still has 120 minutes left in him.

Earlier in the season Rodgers told fans to R-E-L-A-X when the regular season started out rough. He showed them they could have confidence in their team and the Pack is now playing for a chance to be in Super Bowl XLIX.

I have written before how I’ve rooted for the Packers all my life.  I would love nothing better than to see my team come away with the win today.

I will be perched on the edge of my seat during the game.  Seattle will be tough to beat.  The game will be a nail biter as long the front line can protect Rodgers and keep them in contention.

I’ve got my fingers crossed.  Sophie, my furkid, loves her some Aaron Rodgers.  The challenge for Sophie today will be to find a way to sit in my lap while I’m jumping up and down rooting for the boys in green and gold.

GO PACKERS!

And no football post would be complete without a cheerleader and some pom-poms.  There are no Packers cheerleaders so we’ll have to make do with a lovely young lady in a low-cut tee.  That’ll do won’t it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.