Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Trump Throws His Hair And Some Drool In The Ring

The circus tent flap opened with Ivanka Trump introducing her father to Neil Young’s “Rockin’ In The Free World”.  The crowd waited for what seemed like an interminable amount of time when, above the dais from a balcony to the left, appeared the man with the “onion roll” mop of hair. 

He and wife Melania waved to the crowd and rode an escalator down.  Watching the event I thought where the hell is he?  That’s one long ride.  Finally he made his way to the podium and began what can only be described as a rambling diatribe.

"They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing their problems," Trump said. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some I assume are good people but I speak to border guards and they tell us what we are getting."

And he said America was currently losing to other world powers like China. “I’m not saying they’re stupid, I like China,” he said. “I just sold an apartment for $15 million to someone from China. Am I supposed to dislike them?”

He drove home the point that he’s a very rich man and waved a financial return in front of the crowd, but honestly, I became distracted once I saw a glob of spittle stuck in the corner of his mouth.  It just hung there with amazing adhesiveness.  Somebody’s gonna get fired for not telling him he needed to take care of that disgusting drool ball.

The DNC statement on Trumps’ announcement reads:  “Today, Donald Trump became the second major Republican candidate to announce for president in two days.  He adds some much-needed seriousness that has previously been lacking from the GOP field, and we look forward to hearing more about his ideas for the nation.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.