Sunday, November 1, 2015

Battle Of The Undefeateds: Green Bay Packers Vs Denver Broncos

Pro football history notes that tonight’s game between my beloved Packers and the Denver Broncos is only the fourth time two undefeated teams with six wins have done battle on the gridiron.  Kickoff is 8:30 PM ET and will be carried on NBC.

I like Peyton Manning, but he’s no longer in his prime.  Aaron Rodgers, on the other hand, is right in the middle of his prime. 

No need to quote stats for this game.  I’ll just say I think the Packers are well rested after their bye week and should be able to win against the Broncos.

GO PACK GO!

And since no football post would be complete without pom-poms, no wait, the Packers don’t have cheerleaders and I won’t post a picture of a cheerleader from the opposing team…ah, wait, I’ve solved the problem…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.